Personal, relationship, family and/or job-related problems can have a negative impact on ourselves in various ways, such as increased worry or sadness. Psychotherapy, whether brief or long-term, can assist individuals in making changes to their thoughts, feelings and behaviors in order to live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Dr. Casalino meets each client’s needs, and through an objective, nonjudgmental therapeutic relationship, you can move forward in your life in a way that is personally satisfying and meaningful to you.
WORKING TOWARDS YOUR
HEALTH & WELL-BEING
available for the following problems:
• Self-Esteem / Self-Identity
• Substance Use Issues
• Interpersonal Skills
• Relationship Issues
• Life Transitional Struggles
• Career Issues / Job Stress
• Anger Management
• Personality Disorders and/or Problematic Traits
• Adult Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder